Requesting Additional Paid Days Away

Parents are responsible to make requests for additional paid days away by utilizing and signing the designated Request for Additional Paid Days Away form. Parents can make a request directly to Child Care Subsidy Coordinator or can work with their CCSP to assist with the request.

Parent(s) may submit the Request for Additional Paid Days Away form as follows:
ii. By fax at 613-580-2447
iii. In person at any Community and Social Support Centre

Right-click on the link below, select “save link as” (Chrome or Firefox), or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer/Edge) and fill the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Download the form