SmartFindExpress is a powerful absence management software on the market. Its innovative and time-saving features make the job of filling employee absences easy by taking the challenge out of managing absences while locating and assigning work assignments to supply teachers of your choice.
eSchool Solutions is an automated absence approval management tool.
Here are some functionalities of the tool:
- Selection of approved supply educators to fill in vacancies on behalf of the licensed child care sites centres
- Creation of an absence needing to be filled
- Priority system for call outs to cover vacancies
- Management of profile and availability by the individual supply teachers
- Maintenance and up to date leave of employees
- And much more!
You may need to download QuickTime in order to view these videos, click here to do so.
- eSchool Solutions SmartFindExpress Video for Employee Orientation
- eSchool Solutions SmartFindExpress Video for Substitute Orientation
For more information on this online tool, please click here for an article which appeared in Child Care Federation’s newsletter.
Child Care Operators
ECE teachers are absent on any given day and that poses significant challenges for licensed child care services.
eSchool Solutions staff have spent the past 2 decades developing solutions to the difficult task of replacing teachers working in school settings and have revolutionized absence management in the process.
As a licensed child care service, please follow the following link to find out how eSchool Solutions could also be of assistance to you:
Once an applicant has completed the intake and interview process with a Short Term Child Care staff member, the next step it to send the candidate for orientation at child care programs of his/her choice. All successful applicants approved by the individual child care site’s supervisor/manager will now be entered in the eSchool Solutions system and will be provided with instructions on how to activate their own profile. Upon activation, all supply educators are responsible to follow guidelines, maintain up to date information and keep current availability details in their file.