Information for Employees/Parents
How to access?
If your employer/union/organization offers you access to the Home Placement Program through STCC, you can make placement requests from your online account, by e-mail or by calling our program where our Placement Coordinators are available to respond to your requests (see hours below).
Once you have confirmed that you are eligible to access our services, we encourage you to register prior to requiring care so when the need arises, we can process your request more quickly and efficiently.
To confirm accessibility to our services and to obtain a registration form, please email us at email@example.com
When can I access the services?
- Your child is mildly ill
- Recovering from common childhood illness or surgery
- Has a temperature of less than 102F/38.9C for more than 24 hrs
- Has not had an occurrence of diarrhea or vomiting diagnosed by a doctor as part of an illness.
- Your regular child care arrangement is unavailable
- Out-of-town business trips, evening meetings
- Any family emergencies or other unplanned events that require temporary back up care.
Hours of Operation
Our staff responds to inquiries:
Monday to Friday: 6:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday to Thursday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Care in the home is available 24 hours and 365 days of the year.
Please note – the afterhours coordinators are not available for inquiries or bookings on statutory holidays.
How to Contact us
Andrew Fleck Children’s Services
700 Industrial Avenue, Suite 600