Application & Required Documentation and Trainings
Join our supply educator registry today by clicking here!
Benefits of registering
- Efficient way to find work in the early learning and child care sector
- Connect to a number of licensed child care centres in Ottawa
- One time registration process
- Set up your own work schedule
- Work in a variety of settings and age groups of your choice
To view a list of Andrew Fleck Child Care Centres, click here.
Required Documentation and Trainings
The following listed documents and trainings will be needed in order for Short Term Child Care staff to process your online application.
List of Documents Required
- Application for Short Term Child Care which includes your CV & 2 references pertinent to working with children
- Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector completed within the past 6 months
- (Receipt while waiting for completion)
- Confirmation of immunization or immunity to MMR – mumps, measles & rubella and TDP whithin the last 10 years – Tetanus, Diphteria & Pertussis
- If not exempted from AFCCS policies, a negative TB – Tuberculosis OR Mantoux test
- Valid Standard First Aid/CPR training certificate – Level C from a WSIB approved provider
- ECE certificate, RECE, other recognized certificates or degrees
List of Trainings Required
- WHMIS- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- AODA – Accessbility Standards for Customer Service Training
- Occupational Health & Safety Awareness Training
- Andrew Fleck Child Care Services (AFCCS) Policy Quiz