EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Who We Are
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Ottawa South is a place for children aged 0-6, their parents and caregivers to take part in programs and activities together. Parents and caregivers can also get information about services available to them in the community, learn about their children’s development and get answers to their questions. At the EarlyON Child and Family Centre our focus is on helping families give their young children the best start in life. Services are available in English and French.
What We Do
You and your child can visit the EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Ottawa South for a range of free services including:
- Information and Referral: Early years specialists available on-site, by phone or e-mail to answer your questions or refer you to appropriate resources.
- Drop-in Playgroups: for parents, caregivers and their children where early learning activities and networking can take place.
- Resource Library: Parenting books and videos, resource books and children’s books available to borrow.
- Toy Library: A great variety of toys for children 0 to 6 years of age available for loan free of charge.
- Workshops/Programs: on parenting, early childhood development, pre & post natal services and other related topics
- Volunteer Opportunities
Visit our EarlyON Child and Family Centre site in Ottawa SouthWelcome_to_our_Don_Reid_PlaygroupEO
EarlyON Child and Family Centre is funded by the Ministry of Education. There are no fees for any of our services.
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Ottawa South team includes Registered Early Years Educators, Program Facilitators and admin staff led by a Team Leader and supported by a Program Director.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday evenings 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
(For playgroup hours, see playgroup calendar.)
2330 Don Reid Drive, Suite 101
Ottawa, ON K1H 1E1