We are always looking for Providers who are interested in becoming affiliated with Andrew Fleck Home Child Care.
- Are you someone with a special interest in caring for children by offering nurturing, stimulating and quality child care in your own home?
- Would you appreciate the support, training and other benefits associated with being affiliated with Andrew Fleck Children’s Services?
Two models of partnership and support
Commonalities of the Traditional and Administrative Models
- Access to a team of professionals for coaching and support
- Freedom of being self-employed and managing their own administrative duties
- Are autonomous in choosing their hours of care, clients, time away etc.
- Required to follow all legislation such as the Child Care and Early Years Act
- Opportunity to take part in our Equipment Purchase program
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities through AFHCC’s monthly workshops
- Ability to accept a 6th child
- Eligible for funding and grant opportunities (when available)
Providers and children are supported by a Consultant through visits, observation and regular communication. These approaches help ensure that the highest standards of child development, health, nutrition, and safety are met. Providers are also offered ongoing professional development opportunities and have access to many resources such as equipment, a toy lending library, playgroups and special events.
How to Apply to Become a Provider
Potential Providers are screened through a comprehensive process that includes a home assessment; a review of policies and procedures; and submitting documentation such as:
- A criminal reference check for everyone in the home over 18 years of age
- Up-to-date immunization and health records for all family members
- A valid certificate in Standard First Aid/CPR
Please complete our registration and we will contact you regarding next steps. We are actively recruiting providers and look forward to reviewing your information.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|Thursday, March 23, 2023||6:30pm-8:30pm|
|Thursday, April 6, 2023||6:30pm-8:30pm|
|Thursday, April 20, 2023||6:30pm-8:30pm|