Join Our Team
Small Enough to Know You – Big Enough to Grow You!
Do you want a meaningful and rewarding experience and are you passionate about working with children?
At Andrew Fleck Children’s Services, we recruit like-minded individuals who value Excellence, Leadership, Integrity, Accountability, Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Team Work and Collaboration, and Interactive Communication.
Our employees are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and providing families with outstanding services.
Some benefits of working at AFCS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 4 weeks of vacation, Health and Dental plan, Employer matching RRSP program at 6% of salary (permanent only)
- A unique culture that fosters leadership, responsiveness, communication, and teamwork
- Weekly scheduled off floor – non-contact time to prepare for programming and connections with families (for RECE positions)
- A place where your opinions will be respected, and your contributions valued
- A chance to grow – personally and professionally – through workshops, mentorship programs and courses, to upgrade skills, and develop new areas of expertise
- Participate in career development opportunities for a variety of different position types available within the AFCS organization
- A strong commitment to equity and diversity in the workplace and community
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply for a posted position: Please submit a resume in PDF or Word Format, quoting the position in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted.