Join Our Team
Small Enough to Know You – Big Enough to Grow You!
Do you want a meaningful and rewarding experience and are you passionate about working with children?
At Andrew Fleck Children’s Services, we recruit like-minded individuals who value Excellence, Leadership, Integrity, Accountability, Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, Team Work and Collaboration, and Interactive Communication.
Our employees are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and providing families with outstanding services.
Some benefits of working at AFCS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 4 weeks of vacation, Health and Dental plan, Employer matching RRSP program at 6% of salary (permanent only)
- A unique culture that fosters leadership, responsiveness, communication, and teamwork
- Weekly scheduled off floor – non-contact time to prepare for programming and connections with families (for RECE positions)
- A place where your opinions will be respected, and your contributions valued
- A chance to grow – personally and professionally – through workshops, mentorship programs and courses, to upgrade skills, and develop new areas of expertise
- Participate in career development opportunities for a variety of different position types available within the AFCS organization
- A strong commitment to equity and diversity in the workplace and community
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply for a posted position: Please submit a resume in PDF or Word Format, quoting the position in the subject line, to email@example.com
Only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted.
AFCS welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations in the application or interview process should email a request to the Human Resources department.