EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Who We Are
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Ottawa South is a place for children aged 0-6, their parents and caregivers to take part in programs and activities together. Parents and caregivers can also get information about services available to them in the community, learn about their children’s development and get answers to their questions. At the EarlyON Child and Family Centre our focus is on helping families give their young children the best start in life. Services are available in English and French.
What We Do
You and your child can visit the EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Ottawa South for a range of free services including:
- Information and Referral: Early years specialists available on-site, by phone or e-mail to answer your questions or refer you to appropriate resources.
- Drop-in Playgroups: for parents, caregivers and their children where early learning activities and networking can take place.
- Resource Library: Parenting books and videos, resource books and children’s books available to borrow.
- Toy Library : A great variety of toys for children 0 to 6 years of age available for loan free of charge.
- Workshops/Programs: on parenting, early childhood development, pre & post natal services and other related topics
- Volunteer Opportunities
Visit our EarlyON Child and Family Centre sites in Ottawa South
EarlyON Child and Family Centre is funded by the Ministry of Education. There are no fees for any of our services.
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Ottawa South team includes Registered Early Years Educators, Early Years Support Workers and other support staff led by a program manager.
Hours & Contact Information
Information and Referral Hours of Operation.
(For playgroup hours, see playgroup calendar.)
Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday evenings 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
How to Contact Us
2330 Don Reid Drive, Suite 101
Ottawa, ON K1H 1E1
Tel. 613- 737-6369
You can also access our client handbook for more information